“For bearing (carrying) actively,” admittedly a disjointed definition of the word forbearance. Although we don’t hear the word often these days “forbearance” has a central place in the Dunker tradition of Christian living. Forbearance does not mean agreeing with anything … Continue reading
- Church The Connection Place
- Leading Change In The Church
- Our Church Needs To Focus On Relating To Eacth Other
- How About A Vital Vision For Fullfilling Interpersonal Relationships?
- ARE WE CHILDREN’S MILK BRETHREN?
- FACEBOOK REFUSES TO FOLLOW OWN STANDARDS WITH PORNOGRAPHIC JESUS DRAWING
- God’s Movie Of Your Life
- The War God Who Wasn’t
- Churches Have Something To Share – Better Relationships And Happier LIves